November 1, 2010

Today’s afternoon has been dedicated on finding materials that can be erased, such as pencil, and also on defining the terms of my question.

Printed Matter, printed material produced by printer or publishers such as books, magazines, booklets, brochures and other publicity and in some cases newspapers.
Book, a set or a collection of written, printed, illustrated, or blank sheets made of paper, parchement ot other various materials usually fastened to hinge at one side.
Print, produced by mechanical process involving the transfer of text, image or designs to paper.
Finite, having limits or bounds.


a dry-erase paint (whiteboard) that I would screenrpint onto paper to make erasable pages.
Or, find a way to use this kind of ink to print with:



But I have been inspired by this to make my own pencil ink, which I will try tomorrow morning!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: