Posts Tagged ‘final’


June 29, 2011

it’s a gif, click on it



May 25, 2011

final version of the ‘classical’ exploration

this time for real – finished FIRST INSIGHT INTO TAROT

May 5, 2011

The introductory booklet, interesting fact it has as many pages as there are major arcanas (22), maybe I should number them using tarot cards rather than numbers!

update on my life

March 22, 2011

While there is still a working colour printer at uni I printed the different booklet I will have to print for my assesment anyways.

△ the tarot booklet (I also screenprinted the covers and had time to screw up the binding)

△ And the ET iteration booklet, that I have to bind and trim


I also started to finish to bind my colour notebooks ▽

more posters (not all of them)

March 10, 2011

☝ might need to click on this one

Workshops protest publication

March 10, 2011

All photos by Olivia Sautreuil

group work with the printmatters interest group, to be hopefully given to the dean in order to help keep the printmaking workshops in king’s cross next year

edgware road observer’s book

March 1, 2011


February 17, 2011

First, I will post the dodgy mock ups I made before finalizing the layout


AAAND, the final layout (from screenshots)



February 16, 2011

Here are the photos of the black and white mock up (there won’t be any frame on the title page).

I will also write the comments from the final crit:

☝ I present the interaction (I guess it means when the senses react to sound or light etc)
☝ the perception drawing (when I only highlight the body parts related to the senses) could be the key or legend of the whole image
☝ I was worried about how to finalize it and Lizon talked about sending a postcard (I just thought it was funny)
☝ I need to have 2 different pictograms for the hand and for the arrow, ways of differentiating them could to fill one in, or to add an arm to the hand
☝Look at Gombrich’s history of arrows
☝ Lots of technical advice such as: make the lines thinner, have dotted line for the light or the sound, change the nose (too masculine) and the eyes (they look scared).

Also, my project is about visualising verbs rather than nouns (that’s where my challenge is), and also not knowing the audience (designing in a ‘universal’ way) is the challenge from the brief.


I have to finalise the pictograms, refine the drawings etc, maybe try with the whole body and zoom in. Then my message will have 2 parts, the first one where I just highlight the different senses, and secondly I show that they react and  illustrate the idea of sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste.


February 16, 2011

here is the first mock up of the booklet in which I will put all my research and iterations on the ET project. I want to have the less text possible so I will only have the title and maybe one sentence explaining my message. I want the final outcome of this project to be one big image (poster).